Beginning with the 2016-2017 school year, the Woolridge PTA will be offering an alternative to going to the store (or Amazon!) for school supplies. This school year, we will be utilizing the SchoolKidz Teacher Tailored School Supply Kit as an option to purchase your student's supplies.
- Kits are built using the supplies approved by our teachers and are customized by grade level.
- Each kit comes labeled with your student's name and grade. Also included inside every kit are exclusive specials and offers along with 40 personalized labels for labeling their supplies.
- Avoid the hassle of multiple store visits and battling long back-to-school lines. The kits will be delivered directly to the school for your child! More details to come!
For more information, see the flyer.
Supply Pickup Times
Supply Kits can be picked up at either of the dates/times below at WES:
Tuesday, August 9th from 9:30am – 11:00am
Wednesday, August 10th from 3:30pm -5:00pm
Additional Information for Parents
Once you receive your supply kit, please take a moment to be sure you have all the items for you student's supply kit. You can reference the Woolridge School Supply list posted by CCPS for this school year. Ensure you glance over the 'Optional' items for your student's grade level. Our teachers always appreciate your extra support and any voluntary supplies you'd like to provide!
The teachers prefer that all items be labeled with your student's name. The kits should have included 40 pre-printed labels with your student's name on them. Hopefully that gets you off to a good start!
* K Parents: On the supply list, please note that your child needs a towel for resting and an oversized t-shirt/smock for art activities. These items were not included in your kits.
* 5th Grade Parents: If you did not purchase the 3-Ring Zipper Binder in addition to your Supply Kits, please remember to pick one up.